Day 5- Snowflake Glitter Ornament

12.05.2011


























This super easy craft would even be fun for the kiddos. Simply follow the instructions below.

1. Print out this pdf .
2. Cut out snowflake and trace the snowflake onto thin cardboard. Think cereal box thickness.
3. Using a paintbrush, coat the cardboard snowflake with glue.
4. Cover with glitter and let dry completely.
5. Hot glue on another snowflake on top. I used the ornaments that are at Target right now that are 4 for a $1. They look like these ones, but aren't that expensive.
6. Hot glue a large rhinestone in the middle.

It's as easy as that! You can even punch a hole in the top and put string to hang them from the tree or window.

3 comments:

JanEtta said...

You can get a package of 10 at the $ store

Christine said...

Wow- what a rude comment! I think they are adorable! I am so glad that I found your blog through "How about Orange". I will definitely be following your blog!

Muffin said...

No, it's not rude I promise! That's one of my friends letting me know where I could buy those cheap glitter snowflakes at the dollar store for cheaper than at Target. Hope you've made it over to my new blog! Check it out! http://sweetmuffinsuite.com/blog/