Day 21-Graphic Patterns for Decoupage Clothespins

12.21.2011


























Feel free to use these colorful and simple graphic patterns as gift tags or for their intended purpose, which is for decoupaged clothespins. I found a great tutorial here, but remember these must be printed on a laser printer if you want to do decoupage, otherwise they will smear. A laser printer has heat which sets the ink, and an inkjet (which is what most home printers are) does not.

If you just want to print them at home, like I did, you can put them on the easy way with double side tape. Done.

These also make a great last minute gift. Download the file here.



Below are a few more close-ups of the clothespins. I designed the "Joyful" card for Shutterfly this year and of course the "Merry Christmas" one is my Santa Matryoshka Card I designed for the 24 days of Christmas Downloads earlier.




2 comments:

hi-d said...

Love these...downloaded them. Thank you!

KarenT said...

These are so cute!!! TFS I have an inkjet printer and when I want to save/use something printed, I spray with a sealer so it doesn't get ruined by moisture. Another product for something like these adorable cuties is a laminating-type sheet pressed on the whole page, after printing. This will also help save the project! Again, thanks so much for sharing this "quickie"!