2011 Calendar Patterns

10.29.2010

Here are the close-ups of my 2011 Calendar Patterns. I'm thinking of turning some of the patterns into fabrics. I thought about putting them into coordinating sets. I can imagine making some ruffly aprons or place mats. Ohh, that would be fun!

      
 












I know what you're thinking, that was a long post.... well there was a lot to see. Enjoy! But please remember, all images are copyrighted! Thank! And if you want to post about these patterns, please contact me first. Thank you!

4 comments:

jannek said...

Beautiful patterns!

Lopez Kilpatrick said...

Wowza! Several of those would make for awesome fabrics around the home!

Ricky and Chelsey said...

I love these, I would buy the fabric for sure!

Anonymous said...

I just found you on How about Orange. I think these would make lovely fabrics!!