Happy New Year

1.04.2010



Hello Everyone! Happy New Year!

I have to apologize for the delay and also for disappearing for so long. I have had family in town and then I went out of town for a week to visit more family. Needless to say, I'm trying to catch up on so many things. This blog being one of them.

I wanted to share with you what I got for Christmas.

The first is this Paper Doll Parade Notecard Set from Suzy Ultman. Isn't her stuff amazing. I couldn't resist picking this up at a local Children's Store in Salt Lake City. Later that day, I also saw it at Anthropologie . So, if you want it, head on over there or go online to Chronicle Books to purchase it for only $14.95.



Second, is this fabulous book from Lotta Jansdotter. I purchased it at Chronicle Books . I am pumped to make a couple of the bags and totes. I love purchasing books that inspire me. Not only to be more creative, but also because the books themselves have been beautifully designed. The photography is great too!



Third, was Happy Tape. Isn't happy tape so HAPPY! I can hardly wait to use it.



And fourth, but not least, is this beauty. I've been needing a new office chair for a year now. After working from home this past year and working 6+ hours per day, sitting in an office chair, I decided it was time. I purchased the Herman Miller Aeron Chair while on my trip to Idaho. Luckily, someone in Idaho was selling it. Plus it was in my size and my price range (for under $350)! Thanks Mike!

2 comments:

tiph said...

That Simple Sewing book looks awesome. I too love books that inspire - both with its content and design. As a matter of fact, I can't stand reading a book, however good it is, with bad design. Call me a design freak, but... what can I do? :D

Sharon said...

I'm pretty sure they have some b-day invitations by the same artist that makes those paper dolls in the BYU museum of art's gift shop...random. Also, I think I might have that same chair at work...or a look alike, but it is great!