new book

6.09.2009







I already sold this book to my cousin, Mary, because she was in dire need of a journal and something that was happy to look at it. But, let me know if you like it and I can make one very similar.

It is coptic bound with a lace rub-on on the front and a crown rub-on on the inside front cover. It also has small eyelets on the front and back cover to make it look more finished.

Do you use a journal? What does your journal look like and what size is it? Are the things you write in your journal very personal, or will you share them with a good friend or perhaps your spouse or children?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is such a lovely journal! I do keep a couple of journals...one that i always have it with me on the go, one is my appreciation for little things that happen in a day, and one for crafts projects and ideas! :) Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

p/s: i was having problems leaving my comments on your blog...i hope it works now. :)