2010 Calendar

10.12.2009



Hey Everyone!

I finally finished my 2010 Calendar! It was so much fun to make and I had a blast hand drawing all of the different elements and then putting them together. I will have them in my etsy shop soon. But until then, here are a few teaser photos!

The great thing about this calendar is that it's a Postcard, ready to be mailed at the end of each month to a friend so that they can enjoy it too.





I'm pretty sure that the calendar will be sent in pdf form via e-mail to whomever purchases the calendar through my etsy shop. That way, you can print it as many times as you like and give them away to friends and family for Christmas.

I will also have them available for purchase in my etsy shop already printed. That way, I can do all of the work and you receive the benefits. I will print them on high quality Mohawk cover-weight paper, cut them out and send them to you. How does that sound?

Let me know if you would like to purchase one and I can get right on it! Thanks!



{Click on the image above to get a better view}

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your calendar is gorgeous! Loving the colors and the sweet design! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

jacqueline
http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/