This super easy craft would even be fun for the kiddos. Simply follow the instructions below.
1. Print out this pdf .
2. Cut out snowflake and trace the snowflake onto thin cardboard. Think cereal box thickness.
3. Using a paintbrush, coat the cardboard snowflake with glue.
4. Cover with glitter and let dry completely.
5. Hot glue on another snowflake on top. I used the ornaments that are at Target right now that are 4 for a $1. They look like these ones, but aren't that expensive.
6. Hot glue a large rhinestone in the middle.
It's as easy as that! You can even punch a hole in the top and put string to hang them from the tree or window.