snow in april!

4.16.2009







This is what I woke up to! I couldn't believe it. I mean, come on! It's April for crying out loud! My husband was so upset he came rushing back in the house asking for a pair of gloves. I could only find one ski glove. He ended up having to use his whole arm to brush off the car, because the snow scraper {with brush and long handle} wasn't cutting it. He was also kind enough to brush off my car too. What a man!

I felt so sad for all of the beautiful blossomed trees. Most of their branches had broken off because of the weight of the snow. But isn't there something so intriguing about this sight? Snow, blossoms and blue sky...

3 comments:

Sophia said...

Hello Mufn Inc!(I really like this name -I bet you can tell why!)
I felt an instant sweetness by coming here.!.

Anonymous said...

Sorry that your days got a little colder but i love the blossom with the snow photos. Hope the days get warm soon and have a lovely merry happy weekend! Love to you!

Jamie said...

First off - your blog is a-dor-able. I'm a fellow student in the decor8 class :) I like what finley said - you DO feel instant sweetness when clicking in!

I look forward to stalking you :)