ceramic plate

3.09.2010

This was so much fun to make. All you need is a ceramic marker like this one from Michael's. I'm sure you can pick one up at any craft store. After you draw your image, just let it dry for 24 hours. Then bake it in an oven for about 35 minutes. I plan on making this one into a cake plate, but for now it's a catchall.


And, this adorable plant stand is something I purchased from Patina Market. They went out of business and I got it for 50% off. Can't beat that. I'll probably stick it outside in the spring/summer and put my plants on it. I'm so excited for Spring, is anyone else?

1 comment:

Jamie said...

You say all you need is the marker, but it also wouldn't hurt to have some skill. Yours looks awesome - mine would be a sad stick figure with a Christmas tree since that's all I can draw :-)